Cedar Park, TX Immigration Attorneys

If you’re like most people, you’re not incredibly familiar with U.S. immigration law – and you’re not sure exactly what paperwork you have to file to sponsor an immigrant or become a citizen yourself. That’s why you may need to work with a Cedar Park, Texas immigration attorney. Your attorney can walk you through each step of the process, answer your questions and help you file the right forms with the right agencies so you’re free to focus on other things.

Austin Texas Immigration Law Firm Nanthaveth and AssociatesWorking With a Cedar Park, TX Immigration Lawyer

A Cedar Park immigration lawyer can help you with several immigration-related issues, including:

Residency and Citizenship

There are several ways to gain lawful permanent residency and citizenship in the United States. Typically, it starts with a visa application; however, some people are eligible for asylum or refugee status in the U.S. Your attorney can help you decide which category best fits your needs – and he or she can explain the application process, answer your questions and file your paperwork for you. Your attorney can also help you prepare for immigration interviews and explain how gaining permanent residency or citizenship works under current U.S. immigration law.

Family Immigration in Cedar Park

Lawful permanent residents and U.S. citizens can petition the U.S. government to allow certain family members into the country. Generally, this type of immigration is reserved for qualifying relatives, including spouses, fiancés, kids, siblings and parents. Unfortunately, the process can be complex and time-consuming; that’s why many people turn to an immigration attorney for help. Each qualifying relative must meet admissibility requirements before the government will consider his or her petition, as well, so your immigration lawyer can help ensure that you have the proper documentation to submit to U.S. Customs and Immigration Services.

Business Immigration

U.S. companies can petition the government to hire foreign workers when they cannot find American workers to fill certain jobs. Typically, these immigrants must fill “specialty jobs.” Companies that wish to hire foreign workers must obtain a Labor Certification from the U.S. Department of Labor, and they must show that they have viable jobs available for immigrants. Immigrants who come to the U.S. for employment generally need to fall into one of three categories:

  • Professionals with advanced degrees
  • Those with exceptional ability in the sciences, arts or business
  • Those who fulfill the requirement for a National Interest Waiver

Your immigration attorney can explain these categories, as well as help you find the right solution for your company’s needs, during a free consultation. Your lawyer will be able to smooth out the process and file the appropriate paperwork on your company’s behalf, as well.

Do You Need a Cedar Park Immigration Attorney?

Whether you’re applying for citizenship or lawful permanent residency, you need to file an immigration appeal, you want to hire foreign workers or you’d like to bring your family members to the United States, we may be able to help you. We’ll be happy to provide you with a free immigration consultation at a time that works best for you, so call us today.

Are you in need of help from an expert immigration attorney?

Don't hesitate to contact Nanthaveth & Associates. We have helped many people in the same situation as you. Contact us today for a FREE consultation.

Frequently Asked Questions

Nanthaveth & Associates Branding Guidelines 72dpi8

11211 Taylor Draper Lane Suite 107
Austin, TX 78759
Tel: (512) 371-9000

Hours: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Payment: all major credit cards, cash, check, money orders, cashiers check

Privacy Policy


Directions To Our Office

Areas Of Service