The Fiancé Visa Guide

Fiancé Visa Guide - Family Immigration - Nanthaveth & Associates Banner

U.S. citizens who want to bring a foreign fiancé to the country in order to get married can often apply for a K-1 visa. Your fiancé must meet eligibility requirements, and you must get married within 90 days of his or her arrival – and then he or she can apply for lawful permanent resident…

Read More

Need a Fiancé Visa? Read This First

What is a Fiancé Visa

If you’re like most people, you know that some people are eligible for a fiancé visa – but how do you get one, how long will it take, and should you work with an Austin immigration attorney throughout the process? This guide answers your questions about the K-1 fiancé visa, including: What is a fiancé…

Read More